It’s been quite some time since I’ve written any posts for ChappyTWife. So what’s new? Let’s see:
- The Good Chaplain retired in July 2018.
- We live in Normal, IL
- Mrs. Staff Sergeant and her family left England (after 7 years!) and now live in Delaware.
- Illinois Girl and her family live literally around the corner from us.
- Illinois Girl is expecting her second daughter.
- Mrs. Staff Sergeant has two boys, two kittens, and two Siberian Husky puppies. She is crazy!
- I am working on a book based on the blogs I posted on ChappyTWife. I’ve been working on it for a looong time.
Speaking of the ChappyTWife blog, since I’ve redone my website, the blog has moved. The new URL is www.victoriaterrinoni.wordpress.com/chappytwife. I have not repopulated it with the old posts, but that is coming soon. My other blog, Eastern Africa: Stories of Hope and Faith is moved also. It also has not been repopulated yet.
Stick with me and I will have some interesting things for you to read about military life and retirement.